Schedule of Events
10:00-10:50 am: Welcome and Opening Keynote
- JJ Cadiz, Group Program Manager for Outlook, Microsoft
11:00 am - 11:45 am: Breakout Session Round 1
- Colette Gaona, Associate, Landau Associates, Inc.
- Kalan Guiley, Senior Manager, Global Aviation System Safety, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Lauren Wallace, Application Development Engineer, Momentive
- Grant Yoshihara, NW Natural (retired)
11:00 am - 1:30 pm: Grand Challenges Scholars Program Informational Room
12:00 pm - 12:45 pm: Breakout Session Round 2
- Rob Grover, Systems Engineer, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Shivali Kadam, Process Engineer, SSOE Group
- Lauren Lippman, Vice President, Engineering Student Council
- Jeff Nakashima, Preconstruction, Fortis Construction
1:00 - 1:30 pm: Networking Session
About the Summit
The Leadership Academy Summit is an outstanding opportunity to launch, or rejuvenate, your journey as a leader. We have been hard at work to bring you a top-notch live virtual event, with an inspiring keynote, engaging breakout sessions, and opportunities to personally connect with engineering alumni and industry leaders. This event is open to ALL engineering students, engineering alumni, industry partners, and COE staff & faculty.
Information about how to connect to the Virtual Summit will be provided to all registrants ahead of the event.